Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 38

Thread: Next Gathering???

  1. #1
    Inactive Member travelinman's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 19th, 2001
    Posts
    2,440
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ok, now that I am back from Spain and have caught up somewhat I can think about the gathering we were discussing. I think we were looking to have it at our house on Sunday the 23rd starting around 2 PM with me cooking something Caribbean, correct?

    If so then here is the details:

    Citrus Grilled shrimp
    Grilled Jamaican Jerk pork roast
    Black beans and rice
    Fried Plantains

    Everyone else is responsible for snacks, dessert and their beverage of choice.

    I would need to know how many are coming by the 19th.

    Spelling edit only.

    <font color="#000002" size="1">[ May 12, 2004 12:29 PM: Message edited by: gae ]</font>

  2. #2
    Emperor Napoleon
    Guest Emperor Napoleon's Avatar

    Post

    Screw you Trav, I am not coming! [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Emperor Napoleon
    Guest Emperor Napoleon's Avatar

    Post

    Warning to all of you: be careful what you eat at Trav/Gae's. You just might wake up in that little room in the dungeon with the moon on the door and not get out for several days. [img]eek.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member travelinman's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 19th, 2001
    Posts
    2,440
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Sea Gull:
    Warning to all of you: be careful what you eat at Trav/Gae's. You just might wake up in that little room in the dungeon with the moon on the door and not get out for several days. [img]eek.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thats only if you eat the mushrooms.

  5. #5
    Emperor Napoleon
    Guest Emperor Napoleon's Avatar

    Post

    Hell I used to eat food at your place I didn't even think I liked. My guess is you gassed me as soon as I came in and I didn't know WTF I was doing the rest of the time I was there. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member travelinman's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 19th, 2001
    Posts
    2,440
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Sea Gull:
    I didn't know WTF I was doing the rest of the time I was there. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">We also didn't know what you were doing, thats why you were always locked up in your room.

  7. #7
    Sheriff Raven Soul's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 12th, 2003
    Posts
    1,516
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Will I poop alot?

  8. #8
    Emperor Napoleon
    Guest Emperor Napoleon's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by Veneficus Osiris:
    Will I poop alot?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That's pretty much a given, isn't it?

  9. #9
    Sheriff jumper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13th, 2001
    Posts
    1,950
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    D2 and I are in....

  10. #10
    Sheriff Raven Soul's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 12th, 2003
    Posts
    1,516
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I will let you know.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •